Desk station mixer with USB audio port
The latest of the range USB desk for workstation. PJO 700 features functions which make the success of the PJO550 and PJO 600. PJO 700 contains furthermore four faders with an integrated phone hybrid. This equipment is a mini console with monitor, to record and read a file sound, using a PC with the USB port. The innovative aspect of the product is especially highly-rated ergonomic sound just with the only necessary functions. A journalist who has the PJO 700, a headset and a portable PC, can produce and send his sounds to the station using the WEB. PJO 700 is the ideal tool for production, thanks to the simultaneous recording of three microphones(microcomputings) and the interventions of a phone correspondent.
* A balanced microphone input with phantom supply (12 and 48 volts), level, peak, bass, high, low cut filter, volume using VCA.
* A second balanced microphone input with phantom supply (12 and 48 volts), level, peak, bass, high, low cut filter, volume using VCA. This input can also be used as a balanced line input.
* A third microphone input with phantom supply (12 and 48 volts), level, peak, bass, high, low cut filter, volume using VCA. This input can also be used as a balanced line input. And as a return for USB sound card.
* One integrated phone hybrid with return to external phone or hook, level by VCA, and warning light for incomming call.
* N-1 mix for correspondant.
* Reinjection of the 4 inputs to the sound car using switches with lights.
* Monitor Bus, separated from Record output with output for headphone A and headphone B and external loudspeakers, (switched off by the microphones) allowing to listen a report, and to record only the voice.
* GPO output to light an ON AIR light, when it uses microphones
* Talk back mic with limiter and a key for output to headphones A and B
* Peakmeter 2X10 points on final record output , with switching to monitor bus, allowing to control level.
* Balanced insert on L/R output allowing audio signal processor insertion.
* Limiter on output, to avoid any distorsion on sound card.
* PJO 700 complies to USB audio 1.0, does not require an external power supply.
This equipment designed and built by RAMI,it benefits from a partnership with Digigram for the integration of their sound card UAX 220.
* Equipment sold without phones