Archives - Work station mixer with USB audio port
This device is a mixing console including monitoring, able to record and play sounds from a personal computer using USB port.
- One balanced microphone input with very low noice preamplifier, input level adjust, loud and treble control, low cut filter, VCA for level control
- One audio input trough the included digital sound device with loud and treble control, and VCA for level control
- One auxiliary balanced input with volume control, to feed an external source (digital recorder,mini disk, codec …)
- All tree inputs are sent to the digital sound device using the REC switch, lit on.
- Headphone monitoring, different from record output, allowing listening to a sound while recording the voice.
- Direct access to the auxiliary monitoring.
- Monitor output to connect an external powered loud speaker with level setting and mono/stereo switching. Switched off monitor output possible by the microphone.
- Possibility to insert a voice processor on left right output and microphone chain using symmetrical connection.
- Embedded talkback microphone with balanced 4 wires send/return.
- Return talkback adjust.
- Peakmeter for record level control.
- Output limiter to avoid any overload of the digital sound device.
- PJO555, thanks to the USB audio 1.0 port does not require any driver on the computer.
- This equipment from RAMI takes profit of partnership with the DIGIGRAM company for use of their sound device UAX220.