Archives - AES/EBU or S-PDIF 2 channel autofader
AUF500 is a digital audio mixer, which allows to switch between 2 sources AES/EBU with automatic fading.
This mixing is carried out via a synchronisation with channel A, in a continuous time shift.
- The “Channel B” can be analog or digital format
- The gain is adjustable in all digital or analog inputs
- Transition mixing times are adjustable
- When no power supply bypass from channel A to digital output
The passage from one channel to another can be executed on various operating modes (Manual / Auto) as following:
- Automatic: The presence of the modulation on the channel B, automaticly opens this channel and disconnects the channel A
- Manual: The switching from the channel A to the channel B is executed by an external remote control. The return to the channel A carries out by the opening of the loop.
- Automatic or manual: Only one of both previous conditions needs to be fulfilled
- Automatic and manual: Two previous conditions need to be fulfilled. It means that : the presence of the modulation on the channel B and the closing of the external loop.
- Advertisement insertion down stream from the digital mixing desks.
- Advertisements and recognition jingles mixing with an unconnected musical program received via satellite digitaly.
- Mixing between digital and analog sources (analog input for channel B is optional)
- Remote control insertion of local programs into national programs.