Archives - Analog monitoring with 8 mono inputs / 4 stereo
AMC308 is a local reception amplifier (2 unit 19" rack), with a switch allowing the listening of 4 stereo sources or 8 mono.
The volume unit, and the charge type adopted give to the AMC308 a very good quality sound. The very hight power of amplis is carried an headroom and a control of the transducers.
- Volume control with VCA
- Phasemeter on leds bargraph for a complete monitoring of the modulation.
- Leds vumeter.
- Headphone output in front panel (6.35mm jack). Automatic switching of internal speakers.
- Mute order via front panel switching or via remote control.
- Selector of 4 stereo inputs on XLR or 8 mono inputs on XLR.
- Female DB 9 remote control connector (volume and mute).
- Remote control low cut.
- Volume control either via front panel switching or via external potentiometer.