Bluetooth phone hybrid
This equipment interfaces a mixer and a Bluetooth connection to allow the music and microphone modulation to be sent to a correspondent, and to be able to transmit the latter's interventions on the digital or analog sound system.
This equipment also allows you to interface with a 3.5mm jack cable 4 points on a phone equipped with a jack connector.
- AES/EBU digital input on SRC.
- AES/EBU 48Khz/24bits digital output
- Integrated Bluetooth profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HFP/HSP.
- iAP profile support for iOS device discovery.
- Wired input AUX.
- Bluetooth range: 10m
- Bluetooth 3.0, class 2
- FRT100: Front panel adapter for fitting one “SLIMRACK.”
- FRT200: Rack 19" 1U front panel adapter for 2 “SLIMRACK” units.
- FRT300: Cover plate for FRT200.