CAV500 is a peakmeter intended to monitor a stereo signal peak value. Its double display allows user to monitor and control an efficient signal audio. CAV500 uses two integration speeds (Fast/Slow) satisfying to the force specifications.
The peak memory can be used in two ways:
- "AUTO" mode, the display is renewed after a fixed 4 seconds delay.
- "HOLD" memorises the highest peak until next memory reset.
CAV500 is available with a digital input, referenced CNV580.
- Analog balanced input on XRL plug.
- Switch on rear panel to select fix or adjustable gain.
- 30 leds display for each Channel.
- Display range from -50 dB to +6 dB.
- Switchable integration speed (”Fast” or “Slow”).
- Peak memory mode selection (”Hold” or “Auto”).
- FRT100: Front panel adapter for fitting one “SLIMRACK.”
- FRT200: Rack 19" 1U front panel adapter for 2 “SLIMRACK” units.
- FRT300: Cover plate for FRT200.