Archives - 4 analog balanced stereo mixer
MIX802-2 is a product allowing to mix 4 balanced stereophonic sources routed through a balanced stereophonic out. It is also possible to route 8 balanced mono sources through 2 mono out.
- Each channel has level adjustment by multitour potentiometer. (left and right are separated)
- Mono / stereo switch dedicated to channel 1 only
- General mono/stéréo switch.
- CUE selection keyboard to control Inputs and Outputs.
- MONITORING allowing to control by:
- Input level control with VCA (optional VCA100 : one VCA100 card per channel).
- Output level control with VCA (optional VCA100 : one VCA100 card per channel). Remote control with DB 15 connector in back.
- All the inputs are balanced stereophonics with XLR.
- Outputs are balanced with XLR (with transformer with optional OPT 201)