Archives - Digital modulation control
CDM410 allows to select one digital audio input among four. The monitor section allows to check continuously CDM410 input and output. A 96KHz DAC supplies a balanced audio output on rear panel, a headphone output and a bargraph for perfect signal monitoring.
- Digital AES/EBU inputs /outputs use transformer
- Management of signals up to 96kHz.
- It accepts all professional and semi]professional digital audio standard.
- Input select and audio presence through embedded web server.
- No alteration of associated data (index, text...)
- 2 independant digital outputs even when power fail.
- Automatic bypass input/output in case of power fail.
- Monitoring: led bargraph, headphone output (features a 24bits 96kHz D/A converter)
- Analog balanced stereo audio output on Sub-D 9.
- Commutation of several studios to "On Air" modulation.
- Selection of different modulations to a send output.
- Selection and routing of different modulations to a monitor return.
- Selection and routing of the headphones monitor modulation to a "speak" studio used by several control rooms.
- CDM410 can look after the local broadcasting in case of control room equipment needs servicing, as it allows to switch quickly to satellite reception to any other emergency source. Therefore, the control room is completely isolated by simple automatic or manual commutation.