Archives - Audio management for broadcast motorcyle
RAMI was in charge to design a mobile equipment to work on a bike for television reports. These bikes successfully worked on different cycling races such as Paris Roubaix, Dauphiné Libéré , Tour de France...
The synoptic features:
- The biker and cameraman microphones amplifiers.
- Receiver for the Radio Race, the radio broadcasting informations, and race details for the people inside the race only.
- The full management of HF link with the control room truck located at the arrival. This link is relayed by an helicopter flying over the race.
- The management of a GSM in case the helicopter cannot fly.
- Management of orders between the biker and the reporter.
- A final mixer to set all inputs and outputs gain.
- The biker and cameraman control box to adjust the level of all signals.