Archives - Dual commentators unit
This double commentator desk is made from two already proven PRT666 in a single unit. It includes:
- Two balanced microphone XLR inputs A and B with input sensitivity setting.
- Two microphone A and B outputs (balanced line level).
- One microphone A+B output (line level).
- Two 1/4 inch headphone outputs A and B.
- Two balanced mono signal 1 and 2 inputs for A and B headphones.
- A potentiometer is used to balance the levels 1 and 2 (a potentiometer for each headphones).
- Headphone level control after the balance (one for each headphones).
- Signal 1 and 2 mixture is easier using a balance than 2 separate potentiometers.
- A balanced talkback input for headphones A and B. Signal 1+2 fade either on talkback signal or dry loop input.
- One balanced shared talkback output microphone A and B.
- Following controls available to each commentator A and B: A fugitive EAO key for broadcasting "ON AIR" / At the same time "ON AIR" is ON / A fugitive key talkback output.