Digital and analog local monitoring
AMC250 is a local reception amplifier unit to fit a 2 unit 19” rack, owning an analog audio input and a digital audio input. This digital audio input accepts all standards (AES/EBU, S/PDIF, IEC 958) up to a 24 bits resolution and a 96 KHz maxi sampling rate.
- Volume level and balance control via VCA
- Phasemeter on led bargraph for a complete monitoring of the modulation
- Leds peakmeter (dBu for analog and dBFs for digital)
- Front panel 6.35 mm jack headphone output channel. Automatic switching of internal speakers.
- Mute order via remote control
- Analog balanced inputs available on the front and rear panel.
- XLR balanced input (AES/EBU 110 Ohms) / AES/EBU output available on front and rear panel.
- Female DB9 remote control connector (volume and mute)
- Volume control either via front panel switching or via external potentiometer.
- Local monitoring (bay mounted)