Archives - AES inputs SNMP monitoring
ODM101 is designed to continuously monitor quality and parameters of 10 AES/EBU audio signals. ODM101 is able to detect various errors, shared in two groups:
- Audio content, with missing signal, phase opposition, and fixed frequency signal presence (like test tone)
- Digital signal with the carrier, the sampling frequency and link quality.
ODM101 does not switch a spare signal, but is remotely readable, and is able to send alarms using SNMP.
- Inputs use XLR AES23 and transformers. One XLR for each input.
- AES signal to be monitored, can come from the passive splitter EXT413.
- Defaults and link locking are displayed on front panel light indicators.